Gargamel 发表于 2018-8-2 05:07:08

西遊釋厄傳2 币通关 (孙悟空) / Sun Wukong 1 coin clearance

本帖最后由 Gargamel 于 2018-8-2 05:11 编辑

Hello, I am Pasky on Youtube and Twitch.tv, I live in the USA.I apoligze for not speaking Chinese but unfortunately I do not know any Chinese.I enjoy playing IGS games and unfortunately people here in the USA do not enjoy IGS games so I've come here to share my experience with you all.I want to thank BigInorganics (Bigbig) for showing me this website as it has a lot of useful information.

I completed Oriental Legend 2 on real hardware, I do not play on simulator.I was using the Chinese arcade cart and I did it without a memory card using Sun Wukong.It is probably the hardest arcade brawler I have ever played but it is extremely fun.I have lots of knowledge with IGS games, including Shen Jian, Knights of Valour, Knights of Valour 2 and Oriental Legend.However it is very hard to find information for Oriental Legend 2 so this was quite difficult figuring out the secrets.

I hope you all enjoy the video.

NC98BsGXV-g

使用谷歌翻译:

你好,我是Youtube上的Pasky和Twitch.tv,我住在美国。 我不会说中文,但不幸的是我不懂中文。 我喜欢玩IGS游戏,不幸的是,美国的人们不喜欢IGS游戏,所以我来这里与大家分享我的经验。 我要感谢BigInorganics (bigbig) 向我展示这个网站,因为它有很多有用的信息。

我在真实硬件上完成了东方传奇2,我不在模拟器上玩。 我正在使用中国街机盒。 我没有使用孙悟空的记忆卡。 它可能是我玩过的最难的街机争霸者,但它非常有趣。 我对IGS游戏有很多了解,包括神剑,勇气骑士,勇士2和东方传奇。 然而,很难找到东方传奇2的信息,所以这很难找出秘密。

我希望你们都喜欢这个视频。

bigbig 发表于 2018-8-2 08:09:51

welcome to join this forum

超级托比 发表于 2018-8-15 23:22:25

本帖最后由 超级托比 于 2018-8-15 23:23 编辑

可惜我们内地没法看到你们的视频,只能翻墙看;希望有人能转载到优酷以及Bilibili。

Translate By Baidu:Unfortunately, we can't see your videos in the Mainland, we can only flip over the wall and watch them; I hope someone can reproduce them to Youku and Bilibili.

Gargamel 发表于 2018-8-16 15:22:52

哦,我很抱歉,我不知道。 如果有兴趣的话,我会尝试创建一个优酷帐户并上传。

Gargamel 发表于 2018-8-16 22:30:14

不幸的是,这些网站需要中国手机才能注册。

抱歉

有凤来仪 发表于 2018-8-27 14:43:39

欢迎欢迎
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 西遊釋厄傳2 币通关 (孙悟空) / Sun Wukong 1 coin clearance